What is FTA?
Full Terror Assault is the first “TRUE” European style Open Air Festival for extreme music fans right here in the USA. This is NOT a pay to play event and is independently run by a small team of passionate folks, including a promoter who has been involved in the “underground” and extreme music for over 25 years. We know many fans have never had the chance to attend an event like this and we want to change that. Here is what you will find within: An amazing scenic wooded camping area right on festival grounds, with over 100 acres containing lakes and a beach. Four (4) days of all things metal on 2 stages, with bands representing all genres of metal and anything with attitude. If that isn’t enough, FTA will have campsite contests, costume contests, a mocabre metal market, food vendors, after parties with bands, and a DJ to keep the party going all night. This event is designed to bring metal fanatics of all walks of life together for a celebration of extreme music without breaking your wallet.
See you in September!
ARRIVING | PARKING | RE-ENTRY
We hope you won’t need to leave our campgrounds during the festival. However, if you do, please keep these dates and times handy for the main gate.
Wednesday September 4th Gate & ticket booth opens @11:00 A.M.closes @10:00 P.M.
Thursday September 5th- Gate & ticket booth opens @ 7:00 A.M. closes @ 12:00 A.M.
Friday September 6th- Gate & ticket booth opens @ 7:00 A.M. closes @ 12:00 A.M.
Saturday September 7th- Gate & ticket booth opens @ 7:00 A.M. closes @6:00 P.M.
*The main gate will be locked after 12am but we will have a FTA representative working the gate all night so if you have a car pass you can come and go as you want. Since all new arrivals will need to get wristbands and check in, please plan your arrival time during ticket booth operating hours so you can get checked in and not have to spend the night in the parking lot. Remember, to leave and re-enter you’ll have to have your wristband on- DON’T LOSE IT.
Camping is a major part of the Full Terror Assault Open Air Festival experience. All camping attendees MUST be 18 years of age & have a valid I.D. or be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian. NO exceptions. Re-entry is also an option if you are planning on getting a hotel, please read the re-entry rules.
- All camping attendees and vehicles are subject to search upon entry.
- Glass containers, bottles, drug paraphernalia or drugs are not allowed, if found items will be confiscated & forfeited upon entry.
- No firearms or weapons allowed.
- Campsites must be approximately 20×30
- To park your group’s car by your campsite a parking pass is needed. If you do not want to buy a parking pass, you can use the free parking located outside of the main gate. You must park here and carry items into campgrounds, no exceptions.
- No joyriding once your vehicle is parked & no driving around site unless you will be leaving campground.
- No atv’s, gators, bicycles, scooters, mules, horses or any other vehicles through campsite.
- Small fires are allowed, firewood will be sold on site or you can bring your own.
- Generators are allowed but cannot be left running all night, be courteous to your neighbor.
- No pets of any size allowed.
- No jamming allowed unless you are on the list to perform.
- No lifeguard on duty so swim at your own risk in the lake. Swimsuits mandatory!
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
BATHROOMS | SHOWERS
Bathrooms are located throughout the campgrounds & are cleaned frequently. They are also used frequently, so please do your part to make the porta-potty experience as enjoyable as possible. Use them only to deposit what nature intended, and help keep them clean.
Campers will also find showers in specific campground locations – Showers are FREE.
MEDICAL | SAFETY
Medical & safety staff will be available for anyone who needs basic first aid and will be located centrally within the campground. Check your festival map for specific location & check it often cause things can change. If you have any concerns, or you feel anything less than well, seek them out. As we said before, if you’re not sure whether it’s an emergency, act like it is.
FTA believes everyone should feel safe. We will help maintain this by not tolerating harmful behaviors, which may include non-consensual touching or verbal harassment. We have a zero tolerance policy for any type of harassment and if you see something, say something. Let’s keep it safe for everyone to have a good time!
FTA stands firmly against drug use. First, it’s dangerous to your health, especially in the heat. Second, it can ruin the weekend for you and those around you. Last but not least it’s against the law: If it’s illegal outside the festival, it’s illegal inside too. Remember the fest is in Illinois and abides by the laws of this state.
If you see someone who is sick, upset, scared or clearly having a bad experience, get help. Find a medical tent or festival staff member. Provide all the information you can to safety or medical staff. Our “no questions asked” policy means neither you nor the sick person can get in trouble when you seek help.
Our number-one concern is the well-being of all FTA attendees. By steering clear of substances and getting help for those who need it, you are contributing positively to the FTA experience, and the entire FTA staff thanks you for that.
This event is BYOB & the sale of alcohol is strictly prohibited. If you’re of the legal drinking age, you can bring it for your own enjoyment only.
You may bring: Beer, hard liquor & wine but anything in glass bottles will be confiscated. Please respect this rule IT IS EXTREMELY HARD TO CLEAN UP BROKEN GLASS AND EASY FOR FESTIVAL ATTENDEES TO GET CUT.
I REPEAT: NO GLASS CONTAINERS of any kind are allowed into the campgrounds or concert areas.
LOST & FOUND
Lost and found is located at the main gate trailer. If you lose something, or someone, check there , if it (or they) are not there the first time, check again later. If you find something that needs to be returned to its owner, please drop it off at the main gate trailer or give it to a FTA representative.
There will not be any lockers available, so lock up all personal items in your car. Highly suggest buying a car pass.
NO ATMS ON THE GROUND! CASH IS KING! The nearest ATM is about 20 minutes from the campground so plan ahead. Cash ONLY at the ticket booth and most vendors are cash only, so bring plenty of cash.
There is cellphone reception on the property, but it can be limited at times, so service can be inconsistent. We will not have phone charging stations on site. We recommend you buy a car pass in order to charge your phone in your car. Phones for emergencies are available at the main gate trailer.
THINGS YOU MIGHT WANT TO BRING
- Rain gear (failure to bring it increases the chance of rain)
- Camping gear (tent, tarp, sleeping bags, etc.) DUH!
- Your favorite hoodie
- Extra shoes/sneakers (in case it rains)
- Bug spray
- Aluminum or stainless steel container (or two!) for water
- Extra plastic bags for trash
- Toilet paper (you never know)
- Lantern / flashlight / headlamp (AND extra batteries!)
- Flag or balloon to identify your campsite
- Extra set of keys to keep with you at all times (avoid keeping keys in your car!)
YOU DON'T NEED IT TO SURVIVE, BUT YOU'LL BE HAPPY YOU HAVE IT
- Small luggage lock for your tent (please don’t bring any valuables – if you must, keep them locked out of view in your vehicle).
- Soap, shampoo and Towel
- Smokers – bring an ashtray! Every butt you throw on the ground, someone has to pick up!
- Earplugs (for sleeping)
- Portable radio/ Bluetooth speaker
- Small grill for cooking
WHAT YOU CAN'T BRING THROUGH THE GATE
These items are not allowed under any circumstances (Remember, we search every vehicle):
- Glass containers of any kind (this includes wine/beer bottles, drinking glasses, pickle jars test, tubes, etc)
- Weapons of any kind (even slingshots)
- Illegal substances
- Bicycles or scooters or personal motorized vehicles (including, but not limited to: ATVs, motor scooters, powered skateboards and airboats)
- Pets (even really, really small friendly ones)
- Box trucks or trailers (a camping trailer is OK, but it is considered an RV which requires an RV companion pass)
- Laser pens or similar focused-light devices
- Vending food of any kind is not allowed (Sharing yes, selling, no. You know the difference.)
WHAT IF YOU FORGOT IT?
No problem, we’ve got you covered. The well stocked FTA General Store on site offers some personal hygiene items, ice, beer, water, soda, food – you get the picture. If you forgot something, get it here! Otherwise Elizabethtown is about 14 miles away.
EVERYONE IS TO BE OFF OF GROUNDS NO LATER THAN SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 8th, 2019 @ 3:00PM.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLEAN YOUR CAMPSITE BEFORE LEAVING!
- Wrist bands must be worn at all times.
- Each festival attendee must have ticket or pass.
- Security and medical staff will be available.
- Venue/promoter is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced items. Don’t bring valuable items, if you do, lock them up in your car.
- Bring your own food and beverage.
- Some campground areas are not lit so bring a flashlight to get around at night safely.
- All camping attendees and vehicles are subject to search upon entry.
- Showers are free and are located on campgrounds (see map).
- Bathrooms are located on campgrounds and serviced often.
- Fresh water is available (see map).
- Ice, food & bottled water will be sold on campgrounds.
- ATM’s not available. CASH IS KING!
- General Store will be on site selling basic goods that you might have forgotten.
- No pets of any size allowed.
- Food vendors will be selling food and drinks on campgrounds.
- Alcohol will not be sold on site, this event is BYOB.
- Phones will have very weak signal in this area.
- Lost and found is located at FTA ticket trailer at the main gate.
- WIFI will NOT be available.
- No vending of any kind unless you are a band playing or on the vendor list. Badges will be given to vendors.
- FTA has the right to remove anyone from the festival grounds.
- Have fun, no attitudes & be safe!